Bang "gimme" crash mini update?

If the bang error was fixed at/after the plenary, is there any chance we can get a mini update that has it fixed?

I’m building around that paradigm a bunch (snapshot~->fluid.descriptors~) and it would be good to be able to do it sans deferlow.

1 Like

I’m working on it now with @groma.

1 Like

After long negotiations, we agreed to release alpha06 for real… with the specific condition that you, dear @rodrigo.constanzo, will also test the 3 new objects you saw but won’t get when we do alpha07 later this week… deal?

1 Like

I agree.

(although I don’t remember what the 3 new objects were that I saw and won’t get)

the amplitude-based segmenter (buf and RT) and the RT novelty slicer are still being tested.

1 Like

Aaah right. The amp segmenter (fluild.ampslice~?) is in there now no? It’s just not working properly?

Either way, yeah, will test.

it won’t be, no, that is what I’m saying. A few bug fixes and many new objects for those that were not at the plenary though :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh and I forgot to say, unification of some attributes - that will make you happy (iterations) and grumpy (a few other breaking changes, but hopefully the last ones)

1 Like

Do the multi-threading gods smile down on us?

not yet. That will come when ready, likely during the summer, in beta02 at the earliest. There will be a significant learning curve for users (again, power comes at a cost) so we are investigating the best methods. Stay tuned!

1 Like