Are there ways to speed up bufnmfcross' performance?

mp3 or ogg IMO!

2 Likes

I was hoping for a super cryptic format

Sorry, just another random question while we are here. Should I be careful about samplerates with bufnmfcross? Let’s say if my source and target are on different sr, will that mess things up or is the algo taking that into consideration?

It’s completely oblivious I’m afraid, so you’ll want to SRC if it matters for what you’re doing

2 Likes

and the simplest way to SR-convert it is with the HIRT’s [bufresample] at load time if they are all over the place, or after load if there is just a mistmatch of the whole corpus vs the target.

1 Like

Thanks! I just resample my source, that’s okay, I was just curious if it matters.

Hello, Thanks for you amazing works. I’m from RĂ©union French a french island in Indian Ocean. I just discover FLUCOMA and your videos and works. I’m trying to download your patch “asinglewordisnotenough3.maxpat” without succes. Can you be nice to tell me how to do. Thanks.
I did a little .amxd with fluid.transport~for Live. How can i sended to you? I am a self-taught beginner and sometimes things escape me!!!hihi
Best regards
Joao Ferreira

1 Like