Better way to deal with long string of arguments

It’s possible that PA and I have the same build of the externals (64bit, I think both directly from Alex).

My version was created on 25/09/2018 and says it is Version 1.1

Ooooh, I think I see what’s happening.

So I put it to run and let it go to see if I would get a proper crash and report out of it and noticed the pointer came back briefly. Then the pinwheel again.

I noticed some stuff in the Max window:

I think it’s concating every audio file on my computer…

1 Like

Speaking of, can that be a new keyword? Like sending a message of all to the abstraction just fills your RAM with the contents of your computer…

(actually years ago I remember meeting with Braxton and Frederic chatting about odd synth designed and I suggested something that when you pressed a button just started writing an infinitely long sinewave to your hard drive, until your computer crashed)

1 Like

Try the updated version. It offers you the selection of a specific folder and three levels of recursion beneath that.

The second example doesn’t work for me either.

The sf gets filled up with something, but doesn’t appear to be the files.

Here is the output of running it on the single attacks from the training data set:

Also, for some reason the concat buffer has a mono file in it, instead of stereo files like what is being loaded. (maybe the sizeinsamps 1 1?)