Insta-crash on arm Mac with TB 7 alpha

Yep! Sorry to be unclear.

Sure. Can you do me a favour and check whether the rebuild I did to restore mavericks compatibility works for you? I think I might have compiled it with SSE rather than AVX, in which case that saves me adding yet more builds for this version :smiley:

1 Like

Can do. Give me some :timer_clock:

Those work without issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So it seems I jumped the gun a little here. I have some of the objects form the second toolbox, but I donā€™t have all of them.

For example I have some framework-ey ones like fluid.messagetest~ and fluid.bufaudiotransport~ but no mlp stuff or dataset.

Because all I have is a set of externals and no package I made a ā€˜fakeā€™ package by downloading the prepared ones and just slotting all of the ARM built externals into the externals directory of that. I notice in that I have fluid.libmanipulation. IIRC from the last flesh plenary we had to put those ā€œmany externals in one mxoā€ somewhere specialā€¦

Anyway, am I missing something here? Do I actually have the externals and need to put them in the right place or would I maybe be missing them from the build?

1 Like

I was missing the init folder!

That solved itā€¦

1 Like