At last, we are quite happy with the interface and behaviour of various multithreading possibilities. There are a lot of small (and medium) bug fixes too.
Here is the changelog, enjoy!
date: 9 October 2019
- Max+Pd+SC: multithreading for all buf* objects! Make sure to read the tutorial on how to make the best use of various threading options you now have.
- Pd: stereo examples of fluid.buf* objects are done
- CLI: BREAKING CHANGE: new executable naming convention, because we want it to be fluid.
- CLI: CSV file output type
- Max: new audio player in some help files, adapted from C74’s [demosound]
- pd (0.50.1+) lauching of html ref from the helpfiles
- (Max) Reference pages are more complete (with all messages)
- (Max) Help patches better at making sound straight out of the box
- (CLI) Some audio file format were wrong polarity, now sorted
- (CLI) Mangled wav files on windows sorted
- all: many little tweaks here and there, more stable and consistent documentation
- (all) nb_of_slice is updated and more intelligent
- BufNoveltySlice might generate garbage strange values in the first frame
- AmpSlice is noisy when some parameters are changed
- (Max/PD) Successive use of some fluid.buf* objects with buffers of differing sample rates will stick at first sample rate received