Ohhhh looked what appeared almost a year later... v. 1.0.7!

Hello people

Soooooo I need help. I’ll do all the testing since it was such a failure last time to delegate :smiley: but please, before I officially click the button, can I ask for help a little - just to write the ‘release notes’

There is one interface break in SC dating long ago in fluid.sinefeature - that is off the top of my head.

so here are the things I need to run and I’ll tick them as I go… but writing the release notes is not one of them :slight_smile: please help!

3 Likes

(feel free to help - sample lists are the same as in the 1.0.6 thread :slight_smile: )

pre-prod-checks:

• :white_check_mark: unit testing SC macos
  • :white_check_mark: unit testing SC windows
  • :white_check_mark: unit testing SC linux
  • :white_check_mark: advanced code and basic UI test SC macos
  • :white_check_mark: advanced code and basic UI test SC windows
  • :white_check_mark: advanced code and basic UI test SC linux
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test Pd MacOS
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test Pd Windows
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test Pd Linux
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test Max MacOS
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test Max Windows
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test cli MacOS
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test cli Windows
  • :white_check_mark: sample list test cli Linux

found a bug in Pd, now fixed, redownload if you have

ok it seems that Pd plotter is going to stall this release - I found a bug and I am not certain it is not the (awful) pd c<->tcl/tk GUI issue.

(sigh)

just for my sanity, I might finish the prerelease tests on max and cli and if I get that pd gui sorted I can release quickly… sorry for the pain. any advanced pd GUI coder around?

and I found a dirty (dirty!) work around and now the plotter behaves!

1 Like

starts to smell like a release :smiley:

ok dear people. 1.0.7 is tested by me. I’m going in holidays for 9 days. Please download and road test… and maybe even someone might write the release notes…

Nice!

Downloaded this and put it in as my daily driver.

Doing a bunch of patch prep for a tour of talks next week, so will let you know if anything pops up.

1 Like

Hello,

I tested pure data’s “fluid.plotter” on ubuntu linux, when clicking on the plotter it draws a curve instead
of getting the points coordinates.

Hello @yogi

It seems you downloaded 1.0.6 and not the latest. You can check this with sending a message [version] to almost any fluid object.

Sorry!

no trouble - I’m about to officially release the package now so that mistake would not happen again!

ok we’re released now, I’ll make an announcement and a very terse release notes

1 Like