Relation of and jamming with longer recordings using FluCoMa

Hi and thanks for the welcome, I have actually only seen SkataRT in online presentation videos and have therefore only gained my information (assumptions) from these.
I have not been able to try it out yet because it is behind a paywall, but when I discovered FluCoMa I suspect or have the “feeling” that there is more to it and that I can realize even more with it.

However, I have to admit that I don’t yet know exactly what this resemblance should look like. I’m quite open and very keen to experiment. I approach it with the idea of what if…
To your bar question, I would spontaneously say: 2-bar CCGG|CCGG. But the search for similarities depends on so many factors that I still want to discover different similarities. It also helps me to discover my own music, so to speak, and to go into more detail about the compositional peculiarities and find suitable transitions between the passages. In other words, I want to explore the many dimensions of my beat sound constructs and put together suitable passages. This is very useful when composing individual tracks and also at live gigs with complete tracks to refine a compositional flow macroscopically.

About me: I actually work more with Kyma from Symbolic Sound than with Max. I’m more of a beginner with the latter, as you can probably tell from my question;) I want to record individual sequences of sounds from Kyma and reassemble them with the help of FluCoMa. .
In addition, I have already discovered an interesting entry of a patch in your forum that can serve as a starting point (Visual Corpus Exploration Patch). I’ve also tried it out and simply read in a complete album consisting of eight tracks and quickly realised that this creates an insanely dense jumble of points in the plot that is difficult to click with the mouse. The points representing passages could be played on/off and without overlapping. I would probably have to insert a poly~ player, wouldn’t I? Are there any tips on how I can work with this patch for my purposes? In the “make a Corpus” tap, I increased Kernelsize and set minslicelength to 5000. So I have already managed to create longer loops.