I decided to tidy up and share my abstractions I have been using throughout my flucoma patching time. I will extend the list as I go on, but there is already a few in here which may be useful for others too. If anyone feels like checking them out, I would really appreciate some feedback. The list as of now:
- fluid.buf2trainingdatasets | Create input and target datasets for timeseries forecasting.
- fluid.slice.getbounds | Get the start and end of a slice in ms.
- fuild.slice.loudness | Analyze the loudness of a segment.
- fluid.slice.mfcc | Analyze the mfcc of a segment.
- fluid.slice.play~ | Play a segment from a corpus.
- fluid.slice.spectralshape | Analyze the spectral shape of a segment.
- fluid.windowgen | Generate a window for faded playback. ((my personal favorite ))
Help patchers are included. Will update the list when there are new stuff (there are several planned…).
bl.fluid.zip (32.9 KB)