1.0.10 release timeline question

Hello

I am planning what is a bug fix and a few new fun features I’ve run tested for months. I wonder if people have a bit of time to help with test or not? If so, let me know your os.

I also wonder if some people need it to be sorted absolutely before September - i.e. to avoid teaching mess. There are not a lot of breaking changes… actually none that I can think of but I need to be careful here.

Let me know in the next days, so I can plan my summer priorities.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m on macOS 26 , pure data , I’d be glad to help with test !

1 Like

I’ll be glad to help with the SC stuff if it’s useful!

2 Likes

Happy to test with macOS 26.3.1

1 Like

Same here, macOS 26.5

1 Like

I can help with testing. Max in macOS 26 and I have an intel machine running macOS 15.7.7, if that’s that’s of any interest.

1 Like

I’d be happy to test flucoma-cli on linux

1 Like

Could test on Mac Tahoe 26.5 and SC if needed

1 Like

Hello

I hope nobody held their breath… I’m still planning the release, but many, many, many things got in the way. I hope to do it before the end of September, and if lucky this week.

More soooooon

3 Likes

:joy: I did. Very excited and curious about this new release !

let me know what is of special excitment and I’ll make sure I don’t drop the ball :smiley:

" new fun features "

I wonder what those are !

oh so you’re excited post-release. that is deffo happening/starting to happen in October as part of my day job, so I have to release first this (mostly fixing) 1.0.10

more very soon.

1 Like

I would love to join the testing group! :slight_smile:

Mac OS 26.6.2

thanks! For now, you can try the nightly builds, that should give you a good idea of what is coming.

Huge congratulations to the entire team on the official v1 release of the Fluid Corpus Manipulation Toolset! :rocket: After nearly 5 years of hard work, alpha/beta phases, and workshops, seeing it finally out for Max, SuperCollider, and Pure Data is incredible. Can’t wait to dive into the machine listening and dataset workflows