Biasing a query

Right. It’s just visually confusing because there is no associated message that goes with them, and addrange 0 5 returns the data I want, but for visually confusing reasons (as in, it looks like it goes from 0 to 5, inclusively). I’ve mentioned this already, but this <dataset> <dataset> <number> <number> syntax is a lot more confusing overall.

I tried to make a dataset that would have around the amount of numbers I’d be dealing with in a realworld context. I can easily get up to 10k samples/grains/bits and 300 descriptors/stats is about par for the course these days. Granted my realworld numbers may be slightly smaller, but I wanted to test it with numbers greater than 100 entries and 5 features.

I perhaps wouldn’t need all the columns for each query type, specifically if each column corresponds with a different time series and I’m choosing between the initial 256samples, or the initial 4410 samples etc…, but if I have a single value in that column that could potentially update on every query, I’d have to do this process per query.

edit:
To further clarify. It wouldn’t always need to update ‘per query’, but if I’m doing the thing you (@tremblap) suggested ages ago, where I have a slower envelope follower going, and us that output of that weighted against the current analysis frame to decide how “long” (or higher ‘timeness’) a sample to play back, that means I would need to update things per query.